Sun, 24 July 2005
CGP 010 is online!
15mb, 53mins. 40 kbps bitrate, 44.1Hz sample rate, mono channel.
Questions or comments firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free and leave an audio question at 1-800-332-9477.
Take your pick on how to listen:
RSS Feed link for subscribing, or
CG Podcast 010 MP3 File for straight downloading.
Apple iTunes direct link.
- No roundtable again. It's a bitch to edit.
- Discussion on Restaurant Coffee, and how the best restaurant in the US (French Laundry - website) doesn't even "get it", serving illy pod espresso.
- Suggestion that somelliers at fine dining establishments learn about high end coffee and espresso, take advanced barista training courses, and add it to their repetoire.
- Talk about port wine, and how it is the "espresso" of the booze world (apologies to whiskey and wine drinkers).
- Mark's picks on the best bargains in port wine right now
- Listener emails answered:
- How to know you're getting a good shot of espresso in a cafe
- How important the quality of espresso is in milk drinks
- More on ristretto as a "crutch" drink
- Coffee brewers for the physically disabled.
Enjoy folks! Next wednesday, news with Jeanette Chan and maybe a round table ;)