Wed, 14 September 2005
12.1mb, 42:35 mm:ss. 40 kbps bitrate, 44.1Hz sample rate, mono channel.
Questions or comments firstname.lastname@example.org or call the voicemail line at 1-206-965-8185, or Skype to Skype - search for the "CoffeeGeek" username.
Take your pick on how to listen:
RSS Feed link for subscribing, or
CG Podcast 020 MP3 File for straight downloading.
Apple iTunes direct link.
- What makes a good home blend. Mark talks about Brasil, Guatamala, Sumatra, and Yemen
- Corrections on cafe locations: Coffee Klatch is in San Dimas, CA, not San Diego. Ecco Caffe is in Santa Rosa, CA, not Santa Barbara
- Listener from Nepal! Woot!
- Writer from Oslo talks about his progression in espresso.
Surpise content for CG Podcast 020 - Some radio interviews I've done in the past that contain good info, and show a snapshot of my espresso knowledge 3+ years ago.
- CBC Radio interview, talking about coffee, the romance of coffee, while doing a cupping
- This was the impetus for creating the Beginner's Guide to Cupping
- CKNW Interview - general discussion about coffee, how to get good coffee at home, and where good cafes are in Vancouver. I even brought in a balance brewer for her to check out.
A slightly shorter one today, but hey, you get two podcasts in only 3 days! ;)
Wed, 6 July 2005
We have lots of podcast plans for down the road, but for now, I want to hear what you would like in the CoffeeGeek Podcast. Here's some of our suggested segments; Tell us if they suit, and if we're missing anything.
- Roundtable discussions with experts in the coffee and espresso business.
- Interviews with coffee and espresso experts around the world
- Discussions with people just discovering the joys of fine coffee
- Coffee as a cultural and artistic thing
- How-to segments teaching the art of coffee and espresso
- News from the world of coffee and espresso
- Product Reviews
- Editorial pieces, including discussion on ethical coffee issues and more.
Category:upcoming podcasts -- posted at: 10:21pm PDT